First of all, thank you Little Bits of Lovely for letting me use your idea :)
1. Get my splits. Seriously, I've been stretching for what seems like so long, and I'm so close!
2. See a Broadway show. Hopefully this will happen soon, because my aunt and I plan to go to New York for my birthday next year.
3. Eat an entire chocolate bunny in one sitting. Did you know that a bottle of Mug root beer has more grams of sugar than a medium chocolate bunny?
4. Go sky diving.
5. And bungee jumping. I feel like bungee jumping might be scarier than sky diving, since you free fall and spring back up into the air repeatedly.
6. Fly in an airplane. I've been to Disney World and Texas, but both times my family drove.
7. Grow to be taller than my Grandpa. He's the last person I want to beat in height. Last time we measured, the yard stick on our heads was almost flat.
Now some things I've already done are:
1. Be in a movie. I was an extra for a movie that was shooting locally :)
2. Learn how to play the DUUUUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN from the Phantom of the Opera on the piano.
3. Dance somewhere other than my yearly recital. We were in a showcase and a competition this year.
4. Be in a musical. The first one I did was really fun. My brother played the character that I married, but we got divorced because I was an eccentric environmentalist. The other one was Charlotte's Web.
That's about it. I'm sure the list will increase and decrease as time goes on.