Monday, April 18, 2016

Nerdy Things

     Almost everyone has some random tv show, book, or movie that they are obsessed with. Some people even have a hobby that they fangirl over, but I wouldn't necessarily put that in my "nerdy" category. Doctor Who and Sherlock are two shows that I love enough to buy merchandise (sonic screwdrivers, t-shirts, Funko Pop! figures, etc.). I am also really into a lot of books. Some that I've really liked are like Ted Dekker's The Lost Books series, Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy, and James Dashner's Maze Runner series. I have discovered that James Dashner's other books are really good too. 
     What books or tv shows are you into? 

2 comments:

  1. Breaking Bad. Game of Thrones. Spartacus. Poldark...oooh just of the top of my head!

    A-Z Challenge Dark History Blog no 1108

    ReplyDelete
  2. My big shows are Big Bang Theory and Saturday Night Live.

    ReplyDelete