Sunday, May 8, 2016

Variety Show

     This past weekend, the homeschool group I am a part of had a variety show. Most of the kids were in the black light puppetry show, which involved a lot of cool props. They did 4 songs (if I remember correctly). My favorite one depicted a wall with the names of sins, and one by one they removed the words and revealed the cross. The meaning was that Jesus died for our sins and washed us clean, making us no longer guilty. 
     A couple of my friends and I weren't in the puppetry show, so we, along with anyone else who wanted to perform, did a variety of entertainment. Some people played instruments and sang, while my friends and I did a skit about homeschooling stereotypes. We tried our best to make it funny. My best friend was the shy homeschooler, my other good friend was the lazy homeschooler, and I was the nerdy homeschooler. We had a lot of fun with it and used some fun props, like a stack of books and unicorn slippers. Overall it was pretty fun, and I'm looking forward to when we start up again next school year. 


-Dakota

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts and have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete