Monday, March 21, 2016

Punsssss

     I love puns. This year, a few of my friends and I are in charge of making a newspaper for our homeschool group. We will have comics, a crossword puzzle, interviews, and whatever other crazy things my best friend comes up with. We had an idea to create a pun section, and I have been appointed to be in charge of that :) I'm aiming to have a variety of brilliant puns and slam-your-face-on-a-desk stupid puns. So here I am, sharing my puns with you. Keep in mind that, although I can occasionally be brilliant, I did not come up with any of these.



What's the tallest building in your city?
The library, because it has the most stories.

Where did Noah keep his bees?
In the ark hives.

Whiteboards are remarkable. (hahahahahahahahahahano)

Did you guys hear the joke about the high wall?
It's hilarious. I'm still trying to get over it.

Astronomers got tired after watching the moon go around the earth for 24 hours so they decided to call it a day. *insert stern face*

A sheep, a drum, and a snake fall down a cliff.
ba-dum-tss

What's the difference between a cat and a comma?
One has claws at the end of it's paws and one is a pause at the end of a clause.

I support farming. You could even call me

What do you call a snobbish criminal going down stairs?
A condescending con descending.

And my personal favorite:
What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants?
One is a crusty bus station and one is a busty crustacean.
(who has the time to come up with these????)

And here's one that's not really a pun, but it's smart:
Image result for a dozen a gross and a score limerick


You're welcome :)


-Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment