Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A to Z Challenge

     Yesterday, a friend of mine told me about this thing called the A to Z challenge. It sounded like fun, so I signed up. If you do not know what the A to Z Challenge is, it's when bloggers post one article a day during the month of April. The post is supposed to be about something that starts with the letter selected for that day. We start with "A" on April 1, and continue through the alphabet until April 30 with "Z" (breaks on Sundays). If a blogger is inactive for 5 days, they will be cut from the challenge. It's also a great way to "get out there" a bit. I will not be using a theme, so my posts will mostly have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I'm excited to see what happens :)


-Dakota

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the challenge - you can do it without a theme, sometimes that actually gives you more flexibility. I also "bend" the day's letter post, most opt for a definition-type post.
    www.thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com (No. 115 on the list)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I love random, so I'll check you out as you get into it.

    ReplyDelete