Thursday, November 19, 2015

What I Am Thankful For

     Since Thanksgiving is only a week away, we start to think about what we are thankful for. Here are some of the things for which I am thankful:
     1. I am thankful for my family. I would be a completely different person without them.
     2. I am thankful for my friends. I have so many friends that I love very much. Sometimes when I feel upset and want to talk to someone, I can't decide who to talk to, because they all are here for me.
     3. I am thankful for God's creation. The complexity of the world we live in is awesome, and animals make great companions :)
     4. I am thankful for the necessities: food, clean water, and shelter. My family may not be rich, but we are not deprived of anything we need.
     5. I am thankful for dance. I love to dance, even when it's hard. I may not be flexible, but I'm more flexible than I've ever been before. It also lets us to express how we feel.
     6. I am thankful for books. They allow us to learn about the past and the present. When we read, we can shut out reality and go on an adventure as someone else. Books can teach us things that we wouldn't learn any other way.
     I am thankful for many things, but these are some of my favorites :)

-Dakota



No comments:

Post a Comment