Sunday, November 22, 2015

Weekly Weekend Random

Word of the week: Effervescent- to show liveliness or exhilaration

Random thing about me: I am obsessed with notebooks. It doesn't matter what kind. Just notebooks. Spiral, composition, journal, notepad, etc. I love them, but I don't really know what to do with them.

Random statement: Organizing makes you feel productive, even if you only do it for a few minutes. Organize something: your room, your closet, your little brother's toy box, your pencil case, the kitchen cabinets, etc. It works.

Random song: Run Wild by For KING & COUNTRY. (I love their music)

Random recipe: Cracked-out chicken bubble up. Look it up on Pinterest. It has biscuits, bacon, chicken, and ranch. It's amazing.

Random TV show: Doctor Who. I am a Whovian. #Unashamed



-Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment