Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello World

    Since this is my first post, I will say a little about myself and my family. I will be going by Dakota, and my siblings will be referred to as Jeff, Chloe, and Carl. I was born a few years after Jeff, and the other two are recently adopted/fostered/who knows what. In any case, they live with us.
    My family and I moved this past year, and we are enjoying the new house. We don't live far away from where we did before, but living in town makes life a lot easier.
    I am a Christian, and I enjoy performing onstage - singing, dancing, and acting. I'm not very flexible and don't have the most fabulous singing voice, but practice makes perfect, right? In my free time I like to journal, crochet, read, and imagine a whole bunch of random situations that will never happen. I would consider myself a bit nerdy, because I like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and math. *gasp*
    I also enjoy lots of other random things too, like playing some sports, video games, drawing, and pointlessly researching things (such as famous actor's lives, or cat breeds, or the symptoms of food poisoning).

-Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment