Thursday, April 14, 2016

Laminate flooring

     To be honest, I know absolutely nothing about laminate flooring. But laminate flooring led me to think about cleaning floors, which led me to think about cleaning with Grandma, which led me to think about jobs, which led me to think about the fact that I have one, and that job happens to be mowing lawns (I could have just titled this something about lawns, but that's no fun). 
     My brother got a couple mowing jobs a few years ago, and this year he is way too busy with college and the other two jobs he has, so he passed them on to me. I had never mowed until I started last week. 1) Yay, I have a job, and I can start managing my own finances. 2) It's very satisfying to watch the grass magically get short. 3) WHY IS THERE A HILL HERE. I probably amused the passers-by with my amazing arm strength (ha) mixed with my intense determination to get the job done. Plus there were a lot of grass clods cause the bag on the mower is ripped ._. 
     Anyhoozles, it's a good thing I have a job, because I can get an early start on adulting and I can earn back all the money I spent on getting people birthday presents. I mean, why are so many people born in April? I guess I can't complain, because my birthday is in April (today, to be exact). 
     And because I didn't do any spider-webbing today (sarcasm), I will now share this wonderful picture with you. 
Image result for i found this humerus meme


-Dakota

1 comment:

  1. I found that humerus quite humorous too... well done on your job, may your cutting grow into huge piles! ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete