Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Elizabeth Camden

     I love reading. Reading lets you escape from your life into someone else's. There are lots of different genres, and I will read most of them happily (I have only enjoyed one biography in my lifetime). I have a thing against cheesy, dramatic romance novels, especially when they involve teenagers (they're like, "Lets fall in love cause we are so experienced in the art of being mature adults.") 
     Anyhoozles, Elizabeth Camden is my absolute favorite author. Yes, she writes romance, but they're historical and not stupid, therefore I love them. Her books even have some action in them. Plus, I feel like she makes her characters very realistic for that time period and not over-dramatic. I will admit, I judge books by their covers, and her books also have fancy covers :) I think my favorite book by Elizabeth Camden is Beyond All Dreams, but that might be because that's the most recent one I've read. I really liked how the main female character was rational and didn't do the "LOVE MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE" thing.
     There are some other authors I read a lot of, including James Dashner, Ted Dekker, and C.S. Lewis. There are a lot of good looking books on my list of things to read. Hopefully I'll get around to them soon.



-Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment