Monday, April 11, 2016

India

     When I get older, I want to go to India on a missions trip. My aunt did it when I was little, and since then I have wanted to follow in her footsteps and do the same. There is a lot of false religion in India, and I want to reach out to the people there. I'm not sure what city I will go to or what program I'll go through, but I still have a couple years to figure that out. 
     The Indian culture has always fascinated me. They wear colorful saris, and in most states there are laws and regulations about killing livestock. When my aunt was there she even got her nose pierced, which I would also like to do (a small stud on the side, not a bull ring).
     Going to India is one of the more important things on my bucket list, and I'm hoping I can cross it off in a few years. There are lots of ways I need to prepare (like stop being a picky eater...), but I'm sure I'll be ready when the time comes.



-Dakota

1 comment:

  1. Wow I applaud you for wanting to go and being brave enough to addressing those issues that you want to prepare for :-)

    ReplyDelete